Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Alexia Nature

I selected this photograph because all the interesting elements that l discovered. My story is that nature is beautiful and so many pretty values,like green,but all kinds like light and dark green. I found so many beautiful patterns and lines that was very interesting. The patterns on my photograph got my attention. The patterns were organic shapes. Lines that I saw were very interesting because the leaves had white outlines. The leaves texture were bumpy,soft,and rough but on the edge. My photograph is very balanced. Also my opinion is that this picture is beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. I really love this photograph because it highlights how beautiful a simple leaves can be. So often we walk right past these little treasures without noticing all the beautiful patterns, lines, and textures that are on each leaf. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete